Are you a results-oriented marketinggeneralist who can juggle tasks and priorities to help drive success as part ofa small-but-growing team? Do you prefer to take ownership of projects and theresults they deliver? Can you wear a lot of different hats in a given weekwithout losing sight of what matters? Do you like challenges and creativeproblem-solving? Are you looking for a position with growth potential at acompany that will treat you with the dignity and respect which should be givento all human beings? Do you want to work on something that has the potential topositively impact people’s lives? We’re looking for someone who answered ‘yes’to all (or most) of those questions. Salary commensurate with experience.
- Minimum 3-5years experience in digital marketing, digital media, content marketing, or similar field
- Experience managing organic and paid strategies + monthly reporting (including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google SEM/GDN, etc.)
- Knowledgeable about optimization best practices (A/B testing, landing pages, paid campaigns, website content, search, etc.)
- Able to manage multiple streams of work on parallel tracks
- Demonstrated track record of success in previous role(s)
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and other reporting tools
- Familiarity with MS Office, Google Suite, etc.
- Attention to detail + solid organizational skills
- Desire to produce great results
- Strong written and oral communication
- Competitive tendencies balanced with respect for being a team player
- Calm under pressure
- Self-motivatedand able to work in flexible, remote environment
- Bonus points for previous experience with (or knowledge of) law firms, legal services and similar
- Bonus points for understanding how B2B marketing is different than B2C (but not thinking that difference means the advertising is boring)
- Bonus points for previous professional experience copywriting and/or editing
- Bonus points for understanding the difference between showing and telling as it relates to marketing messages and demonstrations of value
Founded in 2016, Lawyaw provides the market-leading solution for cloud-based Document Automation, which helps law firms save time, increase profitability, and reduce errors. The company is an alumnus of Y-Combinator (W18), and is on the verge of a period of rapid growth (thanks to increasing adoption of remote technologies since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic) as well as very strong product market fit and excellent customer satisfaction (net negative churn). www.lawyaw.com
Send an email with resume, examples of previous work, and some thoughts on why you would be the right candidate for this position to email@example.com.