How to Implement Process Optimization at Law Firms
Every hour matters when it comes to running a law firm. When legal processes are outdated and inefficient, they leave a trail of tedious tasks, taking time away from high-impact, billable work.
With a better understanding of process optimization, law firms can identify friction in routine work to ease frustration and boost productivity. These exercises help teams visualize what’s required to complete tasks and improve them.
We’ve designed a five-step guide to get you started with process optimization at your law firm.
- What’s process optimization and why it matters
- Common pitfalls to avoid during the process
- The 5 steps for optimization – from preparation to implementation
- Examples of process mapping for legal workflows
- How automation supports process improvement